Sunday 15 May 2016

Visual Diagram - Final Poster

Final A2 Poster:





  • I feel like it communicates my way of working quite well and I like how the faces in the corner show roughing and repetition of my first ideas.
  • Looking at it now I think I might have overworked some of the sections to much. I think if some sections had been simpler shapes it would have been more effective. 
  • The face doesn't work as a whole as well I thought it would but it was difficult to work on the different sections and use different photoshop effects on them.
  • If I was going to do this again I would do the same process but on a simpler face and leave a rough section that is simper and looser pencil lines.
  • I would have really liked to do a section of the face with screen print, because it is an effective way that I had been producing designs and also something I have only recently discovered benefits my drawings. But it was to complicated to leave a section blank and then screen print onto a digital print. If I had more time I would have found a way to include screen printing onto the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment