Saturday 14 May 2016

3 Posters that communicate me as an illustrator


I like how my posters work as a set. I enjoyed working with type and experimenting with how to arrange it. I like how the text surrounds the characters, I thought having some characters of mine would work to make posters that communicate me. I think I need to think about using type more with my illustrations in the future.



Personal:




Professional:




Ambitions:


The Ambitions poster is my favourite, I think it is the most has the most specific information on it. It has short sentences rather than single words. I guess it easier to think about what you want to do and not what you already are. I think the profession and personal might be to similar and hard to understand the difference. The personal poster has words that show how I work and draw, and the professional shows how I communicate ideas and my relationship with working. 

No comments:

Post a Comment