Sunday 20 May 2018

Research - Marcus Method







I really like Marcus Methods work, I can relate to his work a lot and think that I could apply some of my own work in a similar way. His work consists of screen prints, paintings, digital designs, murals, interior designs, clothing, embroided badges and even some 3D models. He has a very diverse portfolio of work that has emerged from an original street art /graffiti style. The bold and vibrant colours with heavy black outlines and subtle white highlights. He has an effective use of typography that really suites his illustration style. I love how he fills the compositions with his shapes and patterns. And how he uses this for his interior painting work - I think he uses his painting techniques in a clever way to adapt to all different kinds of shapes and environments. After meeting up with marcus method, studying his work and working along side him on the window display I felt he would be a good person to contact for my interview, and he would have some good relevant advise for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment