Sunday 20 May 2018

The Brick Gallery - Exhibition & Live Mural

I was contacted by 0000_Studio via instagram, she was doing an exhibition / event at The Brick Gallery in Sheffield. It was going to involve a mixture of paintings, illustrations, photographs, videos, live art and even live music.
I decided to produce a fairly large painting made with spray paint and marker pens. I was able too exhibited anything that I wanted at the exhibition (prints or illustrations from previous projects) but I decided to create a new painting, just to keep it more interesting for myself. I made the painting on pieces of flooring that clip together - this way it was easier too transport a bigger piece on the train. I also displayed the paintings with each piece slightly apart from the other which I think gives an interesting effect.




Live Mural Collaboration...


I did a live mural on the opening day of the exhibition. I did it in collaboration with another graffiti artist we came up with a quick design on the day.

Promo Video...

I couldn't access the original video file to post on my blog, Please find it on the link below:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcpsAsxhJ5z/?taken-by=wilfdessent_art

No comments:

Post a Comment