Sunday 20 May 2018

'Youbeyou' Exhibition at Royal Park Pub


My friend did a daytime event / exhibition at the Royal Park pub in Hyde park. There was loads of arts workshops, live art and music happening, it was generally good a thing to get involved with and I hope the event will keep on running. Its good exposure for all kinds of local talent that is trying to expand.

This is my wall at the exhibition and the set of paintings I chose too display. I also wanted to do a live painting on the day of the event, but I didn't manage to get a board to work on in time for the event. Hopefully I will get another opportunity to do live art here if the event continues. Combining music and art is something I really want to push within my practice - with summer here now I feel like my work could thrive in festival season. And getting more and more  commissions for event flyers it makes sense to contribute too the events as well wherever possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment