Saturday 13 May 2017

Antovitko - Anton Vitkovsky



  • I really love the work of Antonvitko, he has such a vibrant and unique visual identity that he creates through expressive bold line work and energy.
  • He uses a mixture of acrylic paint and paint sticks to create most of his art.
  • I like the way he builds up pattern and mark making around loose face structures and figures as a way to abstract them.
  • I find him really inspirational towards my approach to creating pictures, and his experimental nature - I would like to explore more aesthetics like this myself.

  • He applies his technique to all kinds of objects like skateboards, bottles, pieces of wood - pretty much anything he can find, mannequins, clothing, he even does body painting.  




  • Hand painting objects could be something good to get into, I have already touched on it slightly with broken decks and found pieces of wood - but it would be fun to try out drawing on some more 3d objects - with my use of paint pens and spray paint it would be easily achievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment