Saturday 13 May 2017

T Shirts




























  • Making T shirts in 504 was really beneficial to my practice.
  • Seeing how my designs could work on clothing was really fun and learning the different process to print them myself - I gained a lot of confidence in the print room.
  • It is definitely something I will continue to explore as an area for my illustrations.
  • Looking at how different designs can be used appropriately for different parts of the Ts (Front badge ect..)
  • I managed to sell lots of Ts and ended up printing a second load with a different design.
  • I was good feeling generating sellable products myself and managing to sell them and make a profit.
  • I had to post Ts to all sorts of places even Portugal - So I gained skills in organisation and management - figuring what designs/colours/sizes I had left for people - and ones that had already been sold and where they needed to go too.
  • I packaged up the Ts in a certain way and put a free print with some of them - this made me realise about how business cards and other info about myself would be useful to give away with the Ts as a way of promoting myself - I will have to look into this.
  • Having a website would be another useful tool to help sell T shirts - as well as through Instagram and Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment