Sunday 14 May 2017

Duncan Fegredo

  • Duncan Fegredo is an british comic book artist, he is best known for working with Mike Mignola on a large number of his comics - and has recently worked on the new star wars 'Rough One' storyboarding.
  • I am familiar with a lot of his hell boy comics - I really enjoy his line qualities and character designs.
  • I discovered who he was through the hell boy stories, The last half of the hell boy stories are dawn by Duncan - his work reflects mignola's style a lot.


  • I went to 'The Lakes International Comic Art Festival' again this year I watched him a do a live drawing session.
  • It was really interesting watching how he draw his images after studying his comic pages for so many years.
  • I think he could be a good person to interview for my project - I heard lots about his current projects and how he works in his studio within the live drawing session, but I have a lot more I could ask him about the comic book industry/opportunities and how he deals with it and relate it more to my own practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment